Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
No more like your are full of [censored].
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MIKE JONES!!!! </div></div>
Travis Tritt
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Play nice.
Never mind. Forgot who I was talking to. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Play nice.
Never mind. Forgot who I was talking to. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
I didn't start this.
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Who lied about crying towels?
Re: alan keyes files suit to obtain the clowns proof of citizenship
Is this a serious argument?